Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com

Friday, November 13, 2009

Scones and Jam

source : essentially-england


Didn't snap anything...so just put random pic I got above.


What happened to the leftover food from my english afternoon tea outing yesterday? They were transformed into my "English Morning Breakfast"..hehe. Nice and save my breakfast cost. Lol!

Basically only the scones left. The chocolate truffles and the others were finished up yesterday. Very very nice. Anyone wanna try it, go to Delicious (Nah...I'm not related to them..). Good things are meant to be shared.

Cut this part of article from kuali site :

"Delicious also serves Traditional English Afternoon Tea For Two (RM49.90++), daily from 3pm to 6pm with warm scones, finger sandwiches and duck confit, chocolate truffles and a choice of any cake on display. "

source : kuali.com

0 comments: