Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jennifer's Body Movie Spoiler Bad Day

I just finished watching Jennifer's Body from the free tix I got as mentioned in previous post. I would give it a rating 3 out of 5. Not bad la...some more can see super-hot Megan Fox...

I was supermad now not because of the movie, hence no spoiler or bad reviews regarding the movie. You can get the spoiler from here. Credits to "Diablo fan".

Just mad of this mum who called me when I was suppose to enjoy my movie treat.... Questioning me bout his son's tuition. I taught his son for several months dy. His son always asleep, suka-suka go make his own food in the kitchen, and never take this tuition seriously (fine lor, I also never complain mah... I keep teaching also. be patient la konon kan...). Then, when ask him to do calculation, he likes to act as if he's clever but yet never out of 10 questions I gave him,he got right (eventho I give him same questions repeatedly just to test him). And he never did any of the homeworks lor. Fine..I also never tell her mum directly. Cus I see her mom only know how to scold him. So, I tell myself to give faith to this boy...he can do it! (but still cannot lor). So cut it short, I told d mum that I'm stopping teaching him cus he got no improvement... I cut my reason short, to "no improvement" because I malas wanna talk panjang lebar with her.... I'm not the type of talk putar belit panjang lebar. straight to the point la. After that, her mum scolded me.... sayin she's not cursing me or what... (yeah right, she IS cursing me..) but saying her son like that, disappointed her and that I do not know what is the feeling of a mum raising kids....bla bla bla... So, I don't have a mum kah? and what...I am a kid? teenager? that do not know any shit bout raising kids or being a mum? Hello...???????? Puhleeezee lar.. I really "behhh taahaan" with this mum. Other mums r so good.... this one I dunno which category to put. She's trying to defense her son saying that he's actually good la..he's clever la...was in the first class la b4 this. You know what, being defensive for the truth is the worst attitude ever. I once taught by this manager, "you're being defensive because you know you did wrong and you are not able to accept what others are saying". I was just telling the truth bout her son...is that wrong. So, you like people lie to you and say your son is really clever ? and keep getting those money from you?? (she even say I'm those who only take money and no heart to teach) omg!!! I can totally continue teaching him and keep saying he's getting better and all that you know. But I choose not to lie. I know kids nowadays are clever, even if they are not now...eventually when they grow bigger to teenager and adult, they will have their intelligent side.

What a long post....*sigh* mad!! mad!!

To that particular mum,

Please bear in my mind that tuition is just a way to assist and enhance a student's understanding or skill that he don't understand during class. A tuition is not a place that will give your son a magic "A" when he don't have the heart, willingness to learn and memorize (that's the least a student can do right? memorizing...). Being number 1 and getting A does not mean anything by the way. It's just a grade and also an acceptance level or recognition to a student, so that he's motivated to do better. Well, I apologize if I ever make you disappointed with every bits of my true words. I definitely know your son is clever but I do not why are you being so defensive. (Is it because you thought he is not and you believe he will and that you must always say to yourself that he is??)

To all the mothers out there, don't take the tuition teacher as an 'angel' who can give "A" once the children enroll into tuition laa.. It's a 50-50 method. The children play their part, the tuition teacher do their job then can get result mah. During my time which was so not long ago, where got parents like this one? and yet, d children all excel...

Haizz...sleepy dy. Enuff of her crap. I wonder if she know that if her son previous teacher never correct his spellings....end up until now the son also don't know how to spell... the son fought before in the school with other kids.

(I think...) The most saddest thing ever to this mum, would be the questions I asked to his son?

Don't you want to be like your father? A successful man?
-Don't want.

What is your father's job?
-See the train.

Ok. Then, your mum?
-Go office.

(I even spent my shitty time to explain to him that his parents do all this for him... and he was like yadayadayada.........)

So, you don't want to be like them? What's your ambition?
-I forgot what he answered here but it was something like 'ghost catcher'. Not doctor, lawyer, bussinessman, like my dad, like my mom, or what-so-ever. (something that is not logic and does not exist)

If someone kill your dog, what will you do?
-I kill the person.

omg....can you see ? He didn't even look upon his parents and he has this violent act in mind...

hmmph. nuff ranting. nuff of my day-spoiler. luckily I got to watch hottie Megan Fox in Jennifer's Body..



0 comments: